Community Education Services
Fact-based and age appropriate presentations in school, faith, and community settings. Many of our programs are culturally and geographically-specific. Popular topics include:
- Healthy communication and relationships
- Postponing sexual intercourse
- Reproductive and sexual anatomy and physiology
- Sex, gender, and identity
- Sexual decision making – what are my values?
- Sexually transmitted infection and HIV prevention
Classes, support and resources for parents of adolescents, so that they may serve as the primary sexuality educators for their children.
Youth Development Programs
9-month youth development and service learning programs facilitated by Annex educators using the evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention curriculum, Teen Outreach Program (TOP).
Training for Youth workers, school staff, and other professionals
Professionals gain knowledge and comfort to discuss sexuality issues with the adolescents they work with.