The information provided on this site is not a substitute for medical care. Please contact the Annex Teen Clinic at 763-533-1316 to make an appointment or to speak with a staff person.
All services at the Annex Teen Clinic are confidential. People do NOT need permission from their parents/guardians to receive services. Minors – teens under the age of 18 – have the right to confidential (private) medical services for preventing pregnancy and preventing sexually transmitted infections. A minor’s right to access confidential health care is guaranteed by the Minors’ Consent Law (Minnesota Statute 144.341-347).
The clinical services that we provide are:
First time at the Annex:
- Check in with the receptionist and complete paperwork
- Visit the lab
- Possibly provide a urine sample
- Possibly have your finger pricked for blood
- Talk with a nurse in a private room about your health
- Your blood pressure, height and weight are measured by the nurse
- Check out with a nurse or your medical provider. She/he will provide medications,birth control and answer any questions you have.
- Sometime during your visit, you will speak to the financial person about payment and fees.
Payment and Fees:
The Annex charges small fees for clinical services. Fees are based on your income, and many people qualify for financial assistance. No one is turned away due to inability to pay. We do not send bills home nor do we use collection agencies.